I am an indie author who is passionate about the craft of writing. I love every stage of a book’s journey, from conception to final edits and formatting.
I live in New Zealand with a family who keep me busy during non-school hours. The rest of the time I’m standing at my desk creating story magic.
I’m living the dream.
Getting to write and publish my work is a privilege I will be forever grateful for.
Thank you to my readers who have helped me to get here.
I appreciate you all so much.
A few extra facts about me:
- I am married to someone who can always make me laugh.
- I have two boys that drive me crazy and make me fall in love every day of the year.
- I have the world’s best friend.
- I adore playing the piano, singing until my voice is scratchy and dancing around the room until I’m out of breath.
- I have a colossal movie collection that I can’t help adding to. I’m a little addicted.
- My favourite fruit is fresh cherries.
- I think dipping marshmallows into Nutella is the yummiest thing ever.
- I have a weakness for smiley faces in e-mails and exclamation marks in my writing. I’m working on it.
- I am inspired by everything around me and will be forever grateful to my maker who has helped me turn my dreams into a reality.
Melissa Pearl is excited to announce that she will be co-publishing a new romantic suspense series with one of her favorite authors, Anna Cruise. The first book is due for release in March 2018. Also, a Jordan Ford sale is coming up in February…join her Facebook group to keep up with the latest news.